October 15, 2011

New beginnings


Hello loved ones!!

Welcome! :D

After 5 months of travel through Europe, I'm now all settled in Berlin. And as the weather is getting colder and colder day by day *brrrrr!!*, it's the perfect time to sit inside and get this blog rolling.

I decided to start this blog to reminisce and journal the stories from my travels. Mostly so I don't forget them, but also to bring you a few laughs along the way as well.

What I noticed about myself while travelling is that I am driven by FOOD. Anything food related I went ga-ga over. A recommended market, bakery, cafe, restaurant, specialty of the area, cooking class ...I was there! With a fork in one hand, and a pen in the other! So stay tuned for lots of food stories and recipes!

I really can't wait to share all my stories with you.

Lots of love,
Yas xx

No comments: